2,276 new Medical Technologists named
Manila, Philippines — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 2,276 out of 2,716 passed the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medical Technology in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao last August 2013.
The top new medical technologists are:
1. Ray Zanoria Perez II, Velez College, 92.10;
2. Kim Abbegail Tan Aldecoa, University of Santo Tomas, 91.30;
3. Andre Karl Segovia Faculin, University of San Agustin, 90.90;
4. Shara Laine Sunga Vino, Angeles University Foundation, 90.40;
5. Xavier George Hinayon Cardos, Notre Dame of Marbel University, 90.30;
6. Judea Galang Gonzales, Angeles University Foundation, 90.00;
Mary Abigail Cabuyaon Paulan, Liceo de Cagayan University, 90.00
7. John Gabriel Bautista Abcede, Calayan Educational Foundation Inc. (For. Med. Ctr. Lucena), 89.80;
Lee Marvin Contreras de Villa, Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas, Inc., 89.80;
Ariel Aaron Terrones Icabales, Far Eastern University-Manila, 89.80;
8. Jan Bendric Co Borbe, University of Santo Tomas, 89.70;
9. Vill Patrick Monungolh de Leon, University of the Immaculate Conception-Davao, 89.60;
Ma Katrina Carlos Tagata, Saint Louis University, 89.60;
10. Daphne Elizabeth Damacion Ruiz, Far Eastern University-Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, 89.50.
The members of the Board of Medical Technology are Dr. Marietta C. Baccay, chairman; Marilyn R. Atienza and Marian M. Tantingco, members.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September 17, 18, and 19, 2013 at the Registration Division-Unit B, ground floor, PRC main building.
Those who failed to pass the board examination for Medical Technology but had obtained a general rating of at least 70% can register as Medical Laboratory Technician.