Celebrity World
Dingdong-Marian Drama Airs Exit Week
MANILA, Philippines --- “My Beloved,” top-rating primetime show of real-life couple Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera on GMA 7 goes on its final week.
“Kaya abangan ninyo ang ending nito with all the conflicts, the twists and surprises. Maraming magaganap, mga unpredictable na mangyayari,” said Dingdong in an interview last week before they shot their wedding scene at the historic Sta. Ana church in Manila.
Is he satisfied with the ending of the story? “Oo naman, sa lahat ng pinagdaanan ng mga characters, dapat lang na maging ganun ang ending.”
From Marian, “Okay lang ang ending. Yong wedding namin, given na yon. Sa lahat naman na ginawa namin na show laging may wedding, kaya masaya. Pero hindi lahat masaya sa ending, may mga mamamatay din. But all in all, contented naman kami sa magiging katapusan ng seryeng ito. But of course, it would be sometime before Dong and I can be together again in another TV show.”
After the wedding scene shoot, Dingdong left for New York to grace the Philippine Independence Day celebration there. After which he will proceeds to Canada for some shows with Marian and some other Kapuso stars.
“Inggit na ako kay Dong kasi wala akong New York,” Marian said. She has to tape some scenes yet for “My Beloved” and her other show “Tweets for My Sweet,” and will also give an exclusive magazine interview. “The day after the interview, saka lang ako makakaalis.”
“Excited ako sa trip namin na ito. Two weeks siguro kami mawawala so kahit papaano, makakapahinga naman kami. Ang tagal na na gusto ko magbakasyon, pero maraming dumating na projects so tanggap lang ng tanggap,” she laughed. “These are blessings that I am most grateful for.”
When he comes back, Dingdong will start working on a movie. He will also be one of the hosts of the forthcoming next episode of “Protégé.”
• • •
‘Pinoy Super Kid’ Holds Special Screenings
The much-awaited fantasy-drama action movie “Pinoy Super Kid” will have several special screenings this June in various theaters, said Engr. Edwin C. Lagadi, producer.
The multi-awarded Buboy Villar starrer movie will first be shown on June 22 at the Amoranto Theater, Quezon City with Dong Macabata in-charge; June 24, Cabanatuan theater, Cabanatuan City with the mayor’s daughter, Melissa Lorriane B. Vero, a Tau Gamma Sigma as in-charge; June 30, Catanduanes/Legaspi, with Nepthali Godino, in-charge, and July 2, San Jose City, Nueva Ecija.
The schedules June 16 premiere presentation of “Pinoy Super Kid” at the Meralco Theatre was however postponed to July 14, the producer said.
“Pinoy Super Kid,” written and directed by Leonardo Q. Belen, stars Mark Lapid, Suzette Ranillo, Rey “PJ” Abellana, Mon Confiado, Robert Miller, Joel Ortega, Ayla Mendero, Jay Christian, Jarould Aceron, Edwin Reyes, Joel Ortega, Amay Bisaya, Princess Armellos, Carla del Rosario, among others.
• • •
Tidbits: Happy b-day greetings today, June 5, go to former Ilocos Sur Gov. Carmeling Crisologo, Tita Gutang, Nelly R. Ledesma, Dr. Margarita Holmes, fashion designer Rikki Jimenez, Rikka I. Dylim, Maria Paz Mendoza-Santiago, Florida-based scuba diving instructor JL G. Concepcion, Dr. Leila Mercado-Asia, Richard Gonzalez, Charina Tupaz, Judy Kwan of Metrobank, and awarded actor Baron Geisler of Star Magic… Happy wedding anniversary to Rudy and Lorie Lizardo of New Jersey USA…




Comments
Please login or register to post comments.