Bucayu assigns Partible as OIC of Ilocos Sur PNP
CAMP ELPIDIO QUIRINO, Ilocos Sur — Senior Superintendent Reynante Partible assumed on Maundy Thursday the post of Officer-in-Charge of the Ilocos Sur Police Provincial Office (PPO), following the sudden relief of Sr. Supt. Eduardo Dopale.
Chief Supt. Franklin Bucayu, Police Regional Office 1 (PRO1) director, confirmed yesterday that he assigned Partible to assume the post.
Bucayu said the decision came from Camp Crame following a shooting incident at the Ilocos Sur Capitol building in Vigan City last week, which resulted in the killing of a barangay captain and a policeman.
Ilocos Sur Governor Luis “Chavit” Singson was pleased with the designation of Partible as the new OIC of the Ilocos Sur PPO.
Bucayu said barangay captain Willie Terrago of Daclapan, Cabugao town and SPO1 Rommel Rebuldela, detailed with the Ilocos Sur police office, shot it out when they saw each other at the Capitol building.
Immediately after the shooting incident, Bucayu ordered the relief of the chiefs of police (COP) of Vigan City and Cabugao town under the doctrine of command responsibility.


Comments
Please login or register to post comments.