Reorganization of Antique provincial gov’t to take effect June 1
SAN JOSE, Antique, (PNA) – The reorganization of the provincial government of Antique is now on its final review and is expected to take effect first day of June, according to Governor Exequiel B. Javier
“This is a very delicate matter that we really have to study. We can’t allow mistakes here because this is not a trial and error thing,” Javier said.
So far, five offices have already been completely reorganized and Javier expressed hope that the team he has created to undertake the review would be able to finish the entire process in time for the June 1 target.
Some 350 appointed and 170 promoted employees during the administration of former Governor Salvacion Perez are expected to be affected by the reorganization. Most will be dismissed from the service while others have to revert back to their previous positions.
The reorganization at the provincial capitol was based on an approved resolution by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan authorizing Javier to undertake the action.
The move was seen as a solution for the province to be able stick to the 45 percent Personnel Services budget ceiling.
“We have to push through with the reorganization,” said Javier, “otherwise we will not be able to implement our development projects to the prejudice of the ordinary Antiqueño.”


Comments
Please login or register to post comments.