2 missing Cainta kids found

By NEL B. ANDRADE
October 18, 2011, 5:02pm

CAINTA, Rizal, Philippines — Two children who were reportedly abducted last October 9 near their residence here, have been reunited with their parents, Mayor Ramon Ilagan said Tuesday.

Rachelle Ann Baruga, 6, and her brother Nelmar, 4, were reportedly abandoned by their male abductor in Taytay, several kilometers away from their residence in Lower 4, Barangay Sta. Ana, here.

The children were found by a concerned resident while wandering inside Palmera Homes, a subdivision in Dolores, Taytay last Monday.

While Ilagan posted the incident on his Facebook webpage, both the Taytay Police Station and the Rizal Police Provincial Office (PPO) had no record of the incident.

A police investigator who spoke to the Manila Bulletin on condition of anonymity said residents had come forward to report that the children had been missing, three days after they were last seen on Valley Golf Road in Cainta on October 9.

Comments