P200,000 worth of property destroyed in QC fire
Three houses and P200,000 worth of properties were destroyed in a fire in Quezon City Sunday afternoon.
Quezon City Fire Marshall Supt. Jesus Fernandez said the fire which started at 3:50 p.m. Sunday at Sapphire St., Barangay Batasan, Quezon City left three families homeless.
Fernandez said the fire was caused by an unattended stove.
A total of 20 firetrucks from the Bureau of Fire and Protection-National Capital Region (BFP-NCR), arrived at the area and put out the fire at 4:04 p.m.
No one was hurt or killed in the fire which reached the second alarm. (Francis T. Wakefield)